- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have At least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
- Precision and professionalism
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect and repair trucks, trailers and other heavy vehicles in the garage in accordance with the maintenance program for each unit;
- Perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance;
- Perform welding tasks when necessary;
- Complete work orders in accordance with company procedures;
- Perform diagnostics to determine repairs required on the different units;
- Ensure that the workplace remains clean and work safely with the right tools and the right personal protective equipment;
- Perform any other tasks related to the position;
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers