- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l license (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l license exam) holder
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results and determining occupational therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Reviewing the patient’s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Giving advice and providing support for family members and Carers
- Recommend adaptive equipment and training in its use.
- Helps children and adult patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities, based on their unique circumstances.
- Implements programs involving manual arts and crafts, practice in functional, pre-vocational, vocational and homemaking skills and fosters activities of daily living.
- Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual’s physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
- Prepares patients for return to employment by consulting with employers; determining potential employee difficulties; retraining employees; and helping employers understand necessary physical and job accommodations.
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers