- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l license (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l license exam) holder
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives / gives report at the beginning and end of shift from relieving R.N
- Checks all operating rooms to ensure that all supplies are in place, equipment such as bovie, suction machines, overhead lights are all working in the event of an emergency
- Checks the Operating list for additions and cancellations and informs the necessary persons.
- Assist the Anesthetic staff with documenting their drugs and supplies
- Ensures that the patient is properly identified pre-Operatively; the right side for surgery is properly identified by the patient or Guardian and documented on the consent form; and the Pre-OP check list is completed.
- Initiates the Time Out before every procedure.
- Ensures that the patient is positioned properly according to the procedure performed and all equipment needed to position the patient is in the room
- Ensures that the bovie pad is placed properly on the patient, to avoid burns, that the patient is catheterized, if necessary, all pressure areas protected and padded, and the patient is strapped in to avoid falls during the procedure
- Monitors that the correct temperature is maintained in the O.R and reports any problems
- Maintains the Physician preference cards and revise when changes are made and is necessary
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers