- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
- Steelworkers may work in one area, like a steel fabrication shop, creating steel components, or working on various sites for steel buildings.
- Steel erectors follow appropriate safety guidelines to create, install, place, align and reinforce steel structures and frameworks.
- They may work with steel beams, steel girders, columns, and various tools and heavy machinery.
- Structural steel erectors may also assemble scaffold and steel structural components.
- The job of a steel erector typically involves the following duties:
- Cutting and shaping steel
- Proper use of hand and power tools
- Installing steel girders, pipework, and beam sections to make steel framework
- Using elevated work platforms and scissor lifts
- Laying metal decking
- Fixing safety netting and edge rails
- Reviewing technical plans drawn by architects and engineers
- Planning project assembly
- Lifting and guiding components into position with tower cranes
- Lining up and leveling steelwork and bolting it in place
- Knowledge of construction
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Good physical fitness
- Confidence working at height
- Awareness and respect of health and safety guidelines
- Excellent team working skills
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.