- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives or gives report at the beginning and end of the shift from the relieving RN.
- Checks patient rooms, ensuring that the rooms are completely set up with supplies and properly functioning equipment.
- Accepts responsibilities delegated by the charge nurse.
- Conducts initial and ongoing assessment of the assigned patient.
- Completes end of shift report in a timely manner.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by the physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reports abnormal laboratory results to physicians in a timely manner.
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition in a timely manner.
- Accurately sets up for and assist physicians with invasive procedures such as swan gwanz, arterial line, triple lumen catheter, shiley catheter and chest tube insertion.
- Ensures that supplies used during invasive procedures are returned to CSSD in a timely manner for sterilization.
- Ensures that time-out is utilized before all invasive procedures commence.
- Assists physicians with bedside procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, tracheostomy and PEG insertion.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled
- Wears identification badge while on duty
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Complies with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices
- Exhibits a commitment to the values of the Health System, “WE CARE”. Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities
- Follows all departmental and hospital procedures in performance of job
- Follows all safety rule
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers